Sunday, January 11, 2009

Elijah's 2nd Birthday...

Today was Elijah's 2nd birthday. Each year Laura and her family invite myself and my family down to their house for a little birthday party. I was a little nervous about going because I hadn't seen anyof them since my brothers wedding in April. There were 8 of us from my family this year: Mom, Dad, Eli, Evan, Kim, Grama, Grampa, and myself. All in all today went well. We got the party about 3:00 and left at about 8:45. We got to watch Elijah by ourselves for a few hours today while his family went to their church group, it was fun to have him to myself for a little while. I'm hoping to have a few more pictures to share soon...

These are the fish I made for Elijah's birthday present...

they all go in this cute little bag.

5 fish of assorted colors.

They have magnets in their noses that 'hook' to a magnet on an old ice fishing rod my dad found for me. Eli's brother, Benjamin showed him how to use it.

Eli got a really cool Thomas the Tank Engine set that runs on a battery. I think he played with it to the point of killing the gears already.

I learned from his mom, Laura, that he LOVES water...baths, sinks, showers, etc.

This was his favorite activity of the afternoon...




I love this boy...

2 comments:

FlowerMomma said...

How fun! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Emilie, your heart is so huge. Elijah is so fortunate to have you in his life. The fish are adorable!!