Friday, December 19, 2008

School...

So my very first semester as a college student has come to a close. I went as well as I could have imagined, except for my political studies class. Government is not my cup of tea. I had 13 credits, all night classes with the exception on my friday morning class and I enjoyed it. However it trained me to be a night owl. I'm blogging at 3:40...that's just plain wrong. I like going to school. I love to learn. My next semester is going to be very different and very challenging for me. I have 16 credits and a lab science course. Here's my schedule...
Sorry if it's hard to read...I'll break it down for ya.
Monday: Biology class 12:45 - 1:45
Biology Lab 2:00 -4:00
Spanish 7:00 - 9:00
Tuesday: Geometry 10:15 - 12:30
Circuit Training 12:45 - 3:00
College Writing 4:30 - 6:45
Wednesday: Biology Class 12:45 - 1:45
Spanish 7:00 - 9:00
Thursday: Geometry 10:15 - 12:30
Circuit Training 12:45 - 3:00
College Writing 4:30 - 6:45
Friday: Biology Class 12:45 - 1:45

See what I'm saying about it being different?
Last semester it was one class a day. Each class one night a week. Condensed classes. This semester is kind of a test. I wanted to do day classes to see if I can handle it both ways. I wanted to figure out what I like best and in what type of class set up I succeed in.

Okay... So I'm sorry about my last post. I started to update it twice and got destracted both times. I'm a pretty good multitasker however Apples to Apples is a little more fun than blogging...ha.

I need to go to bed but I have a funny story to share. I was driving around tonight and I was out on alpine. I was driving to Walmart to pick up my friend Jenn who I brought to Dr. Grins with me tonight. While on my way there I drove past a lot of really bright and distracting store signs but one in particular caught my attention. I tried to get a picture to share with you all but it didn't work out so well while I was going 45 mph down the road. It said "Bed, Bath & Beyo." You may not think that's funny but I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that this store claimed it could provide you with B.O. Haha.

1 comment:

FlowerMomma said...

funny! You should go back a take a picture. A long time ago, just before Spectrum bought Butterworth, the 'ER' burnt out on the large letters on top of the hospital. So the sign read, "BUTT WORTH". We still joke about it. We had a friend who wrote a poem, "I remember the night the 'ER' burnt out, summing up my opinion of your mergered acquisition."