Monday, June 9, 2008

Good Ol' Michigan Weather...



Normally I'm totally okay with Michigan's Bi-Polar weather but this past week has been almost too much for me to handle... 90 degrees in the morning, hailing in the afternoon, near frost at night and debilitating fog to boot. Last night I sat on my roof watching and taking pictures of the storm roll through until about 3:45...

Then today after church on the way to Auntie Elaine's Birthday party Lily, Rosie and I happened upon a river running through Ivanrest. I'm fairly certain it was at least 18 inches deep and flowing rather rapidly through someones lawn, down the driveway and right across the street. I first saw it a little before 1 this afternoon and then drove back through it around 3:45. It was still flowing strong. It's supposed to storm hard again tonight but we'll see what happens with that...

No comments: