Saturday, June 28, 2008

Evan's Wedding

This is late in coming but I still feel the need to share it with you all. The wedding was April 26th. It was beautiful and well worth all the effort put in to it. It was wonderful to see everyone who could make it there. I think my favorite guests are the ones in the picture below...
In case you couldn't tell this is a 5 generation picture. From youngest to oldest: Elijah VanZoest (15 months), Emily Terpstra (22), Jon Terpstra (46), Joan Terpstra (69), Daniel Koppenol (95). This is a very special picture to me. I don't know alot of people who can honestly say they have 5 generations still alive. Not only are they still alive but they're all still married with the exception of my Great-grandpa as my Great-grandma passed away in 2004. My generation in the family is the first to have a children outside of marriage. I believe there are at least 3 of these situations between myself and my cousins.

Okay, Okay back to wedding stuff. I was in the wedding, obviously, as a bridesmaid. I looked good in my dress, which is a good thing considering how much it cost. Everyone looked amazing.


This is one of the coolest wedding things I've ever seen. Kim (Evan's wife) won the use of a photo booth at a bridal show. Normally this would cost about $1,500 everything included. They got it free with 2 operators, 2 copies of each photo (1 for the guest and one for the bride and groom), they make a scrapbook with all of the pictures and a little piece of black cardstock that you can write a little message on with a silver sharpie ( the scrapbook left with the bride and groom at the end of the night), and digital copies of all of the pictures. Way cool, Eh?

Below are a few more pics from the reception...



...I love this one!
-Emilie




No comments: